Wednesday, December 13, 2006


hahaz.. yesterday wad a fun day.. also a fuked up day..went to school 8am.. hahaz.. then lesson until 10.. then we go FC4 have breakfast.. pon the 10am lesson.. hahahz.. then we go T16 there slack.. hahaz. sry Chengearn.. my idea la.. hahahaz.. then we wait there until 12pm for Fred and zongsheng go gym.. then we go JE gym again.. WOa.. improvment leh.. i now can do 20KG weights liao.. hahahaz.. then after gym i go chengearn's house play.. or infact kanna tortured by his niece.who is only 3yrs old.. she little monster la.. pull my hair.. slap my face..pinch my nose.. WAH! pain la.. hahaz.. then Eesan came to his house also.. he also kanna tortured but then becuase he playing dota then the niece never ji siao him.. hahahz.. then after that.. i go hai die for lesson... after lesson.. sabrina(assist class rep) called me and tell mi that got this girl never go lesson.. cause i never inform her got lesson.. WTF.. i sms the whole class .. she change her number also never tell mi.. then it became my fault.. then the girl's mother talk thru the fone with me and scolded me 10 mins.. say i didn;t do my job.. but wad the fuk!? i already informed everyone thru sms which i always do.. is she change number never inform me and the mother actually tell mi i am supposed to call everyone.. but wait.. my class got 14 people.. if everyone take me 3 mins to tell.. then i have to sit there 1 hr calling everyone right? damn pissed off.. spoil my mood sia.. haiz.. anyway.. this is joyce. My no.1 fan ! woa! hahahaz..

No comments: