Sunday, November 26, 2006

hahaz.. poly boys outside harbourfront! WOO! hahaz.. i know.. that sunglass made me look damn suck.. hahahaz.. let me tell u all the story of this pic.. i approached a VV VV FUGLY( fucking ugly) girl.. with my handphone camera.. asked her to help us take a grp foto because she was the only person in our sight. i walked up and ask " can help us take a pic ?" then i handed over my handphone to her.. guess wad she said? " WHY? " she said that! she asked me why? she thought that i wanted her number !!! FUCK IT! hahahaz.. she damn FUGLY la.. even if i wan her no. she shud be so so so honoured to give people her no. la cause i doubt anyone in her life have ever took her number. hahahahaz.. then i repeated my sentence. " can help us take a pic?" and she said. " no!" i was stunned! STUNNED!! hahaha.. then.. bo pian.. i go ask another girl inside harbourfront who is at he entrance. she vv fast jiu say OK. HELP U ALL TAKE. SEE?!! F that FUGLY girl man.. take pic wil die ah.. as if will die lydat.. or become even more FUGLY.. hahahaz.. spoil my day's mood man.. hahahhaaz.. k.. nevermind.. carry on with the pics..  Posted by Picasa

No comments: