Friday, August 19, 2005

hahaz.. today went to see the lauch of samuel's new book.. hahaz.. shunta and kaixiang perform.. mmm. shunta play vv well.. nt bad.. then at the esplanade library.. where the book was being launched, jiwei know the u know the jue dui superstar the WeiCong? ya la.. he come.. then.. we went take picture with him.. then he still sign on my A maths 10 yrs series.. ahhahaz.. next time i be superstar then he beg me for my autograph ah! hahahahz.. kiddin..then.. went to eat.. zhiwen's mum treat us eat.. vv nice hohz... hahaz.. then me liangyu zhiwen yiqing it one table.. we crapped a lot.. hahaz.. talk about wad chopstick a and b.. hahahz.. dunno la.. then after that wan go bowling de... but there full le.then we went home.. see liangyu so kelian.. then decided to take mrt pei her go tanah merah.. then i go home myself.. nah.. nthing to do anyway.. anyway.. now i reach home le.. gona call my =[97]= le.. hahahaz.. buaiz.. blog tomollo.. anyway.. this is me...drinking apple juice.. hahahaz Posted by Picasa

No comments: